Tuesday, April 13, 2010

..I wanna get lost in you before I lose myself.

So much has happened in the past week;so many things on my heart, so many people hurting, praying and wishing for a mircle. My pastor is in critcal condition and I just pray for strength and hope for his family and the chuirch fmaily here at Argyle. I have never seen so many people full of love and support for Pastor Ken and his family. I know I have been in constant prayer and also getting to see the brokeness that fell upon the youth on Sunday, made me see that even though things happen, people change we are one "church" family unit. We stand as one through all of this. Either way Pastor Ken wins; he is with us or our Heavenly Father.
1. "So do not fear for I am with you, do not be dismayed, for I am your
God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you
with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10
2. "But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
They will soar on the wings like eagles; they will run
and not grow weary,they will walk and not be faint."
Isaiah 41:30
3. You will only find a few people in the world, a few people
who will tell you they love you and mean it with all
their heart. Don't forget those people who
stood by you through it all, the special few that were
there for you untill the end.
4. A heart truly in love never loses hope, but
always believes in the promise of love,
no matter how long the time, or how far the
distance
5. Maybe we're not supposed to be happy. Maybe gratitude has nothing
to do with joy. Maybe being grateful means recognizing what
you have for what it is, appreciating small victories. Admiring
the struggle it takes simply to be human. Maybe we're
thankful for the thing we'll never know. At the end of the day,the
fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason
enough to celebrate.
-Meredith Grey
6. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.. it's
learning to dance in the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment