Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Crazy Love

God is not above doing something drastic to get our attention. & last week He did just that. I've never seen my church get so close and continue to remain that close after. It's been such a blessing to have witnessed the wonders of the amazing man, Pastor Ken Dyal. Good things can always some out of something that seems horrible, but that is God for you. My whole outlook on the way I have approached God and the people close to my heart has changed. I for one do not worry anymore about most things.
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you out; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10
Crazy love, that is what I have for God. This undenying love for Him, that has this fire burning in my heart. Through all that has happened this week, I give up every worry, fearful thought and prayer to Him. He is my God; the true love of my life. Even the way that I pray has changed. God knows what I'm going to pray even before I say it out loud. Then what is the point of praying to him. I want a relationship with Him that is not on me always wanting or asking Him for something; because if I do ask him to help me its like im saying that God can't handle my worldy problems, He's not that big. I have to help him out. Thats not the way I want things between me and my Heavenly Father to be anymore.
It starts now.
It's been very peaceful within my soul after I made that change. My walk with God has grown little by little and I am making huge strides. :) I want to continue this momentum.
And so it shall.

No comments:

Post a Comment