Monday, March 22, 2010

..when I look at the Stars I feel like myself.

I believe that everything happens for a reason whether it is good or bad. To every situation the good can come out of the bad. When things seem to be falling apart all around you, just know that God has everything under control.
"Do you not know? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and through his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. -Isaiah 40:28-28.
I am the type of person who likes to have everything under control, a plan or a set time. But life does no work that way, not at all. I have had my ups and downs but I never really put my full faith in God and just let him work it out. I would over analyze, worry and live in fear about the outcome. I have learned that He will work it all out maybe not on my time schedule, but He will. Just looking back on my life a few years ago I can not imagine myself being in the place that I currently am; living without my parents present or getting the oppourtunity to be a youth leader. It is truely amazing how God took one bad situation in my life and lead me here to this place where I found who I am, want to be and my overall passion in life. I know I am only Ninteen years old but I feel truely blessed to be in this place with people like everyone at the Church of Argyle helping me and loving me.
And now to finish this off with qoutes:
1. If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably
doesn't lead anywhere.
2. You can clutch the past so tightly to your chest that it
leaves your arms too full to embrace
the present.
3. Everything works out in the end and the more you worry
about it the longer everything will take for things
to end perfectly; just the way they should.
4. Fate decides who enters your life. Actions decide who stays in your
life. There's no put in trying to rush fate because the
best things in life are worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment