Sunday, March 14, 2010

..but out of everything that has happened; love is surely the greatest

Here are some qoutes that I love:
1. I'm not fragile because I'm a girl,
I'm fragile because I'm human.
2. Treat others with respect, and never go back on your word.
You wonder why life is so screwed up sometimes,
but all that needs to be done is to fix it,
is to fix your actions.
3. Love is 12 people calling your name and the only one
you hear is his voice.
4. Look for the dream that keeps coming back. It's your destiny.
5. No camera can capture the look in her eyes and the feelings
in her heart when she is looking at him.
6. He watches over everything we see, into the water,
into the truth, in your reflection,
he lives in you.
7. Faith is believing in things that common sense tells you not too.
8. I've got no time to kill cause its now or never, cause the
way that I feel, It won't last forever,
when your at that point
in your life, it just has to be tonight.
9. Love never fails, but where prophecies they will cease;
where there are tongues. they will be filled; Where
there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we
know in part and we prophesy in part,
but when perfection comes, the imperfect
dissapears.
- 1 Corinthians 8-10

No comments:

Post a Comment