Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The path's that lead us through the Seasons.

This year has been such a world-wind that had twists and turns that I could not even imagine. But everyone goes through seasons of change, in their personal walks and in their spiritual walks. Some seem much harder and more "scary." The year 2010 let me breathless, tired and worn out from all the events that took place, but there is always going to be that silver lining that seems to appear when you least expect.
And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you. I Peter 5:10 ESV
I admit, I was in a place where I shut down there for a while. That was just another path I thought was going in the right direction But when I was near the end of my rope God always seems to know who and when to place things into my life.
So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. 2 Corinthians 4:16 ESV

It truely took the grace of God and the people that love and care about me to open my eyes again. That is a path I most ardently do not want to wander down again. I secluded myself from so many wonderful people because I did not know how to proper handle all that God threw infront of me. Sometimes living is hard but God does not leave you to wander, he blesses you with people who love and support you. I want to thank everyone who has stayed by me, in my test and tribulations. I love you guys so much.

I am blessed beyond measure.








No comments:

Post a Comment